Temprid FX Insecticide is a concentrated suspension concentrate, formulated with two active ingredients, Imidacloprid and Beta-Cyfluthrin. "FX" stands for flexibility. This dual mode of action delivers instant and immediate results. It provides control to a broad spectrum of insect pests such as mosquitoes, spiders, fleas, bed bugs and other hard to kill pests. It is potent enough to kill bed bugs with resistance to pyrethroid insecticides. Foliar application is highly effective to control honeydew - feeding ants, and is a powerful tool against stink bugs in the late summer and fall. It also provides residual and long-lasting effectiveness against bed bugs for up to six months while it provides the same against fleas that can last up to twelve months. This formula also kills bed bug larvae inhibiting the life cycle and eliminating the whole colony. Please read label carefully before use. Note: please see Bee Box on label, this is to protect pollinators.
Temprid FX is the exact same product as the best selling Temprid SC however, there are many changes to the label. Same suspension concentrate as SC, the "FX" simply stands for flexibility. Foliar application is now included on the label. With this foliar application, it is highly effective in controlling honeydew-feeding ants, and is a great tool against stink bugs in the late summer and fall. Mosquitoes are now on this label!
|Active Ingredient:||Imidacloprid - 21.00%
Beta-Cyfluthrin - 10.50%
|Target pests:||Mosquitoes, Ants, Bed bugs, Blue or Green Bottle flies, Boxelder bugs, Brown marmorated stink bugs, Carpet beetles, Centipedes, Clothes moths, Clover mites, Cluster flies, Cockroaches and others
* See Label for complete list
|For use in:||Treat entry points, such as around water pipes, doors, windows, eaves, and areas where pests normally feed or hide, such as baseboards, corners, around water pipes, and more.
Indoor uses only for NY
* See Label for complete list
|Application:||Using foliar, spot, spray, mist, foam, crack and crevice or void applications
* See Label for specific instructions for applying particular application methods
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on Label|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||CT, NY|
|Shipping Weight:||0.70 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Bayer (Mfg. Number: temprid FX)|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Use a low-pressure system (do not exceed 50 psi at nozzle tip) with a fan-type nozzle to apply the dilution uniformly.
- In the home, cover all food processing surfaces and utensils or thoroughly wash following treatment. Cover exposed food or remove from the area being treated.
Spray, Mist, or Foam Crack and Crevice or Void Applications:
- Spray, mist or foam directly into cracks and crevices or voids where pests or their nests are present. Apply the volume of spray, mist, or foam sufficient to cover the area.
- Spray: Use a low-pressure system (do not exceed 50 psi at nozzle tip) with a pinpoint or variable pattern nozzle, or applicator equipment that delivers low volume treatments.
- Mist: Use appropriate mist generating equipment. Do not allow mist to drift out of void spaces into commonly occupied areas of the structure.
- Foam: Use appropriate foam generating equipment to supply a sufficient volume of foam. Mix the dilution with manufacturer's specified volume of foaming agent.
Ants, Bed bugs, Blue or Green Bottle flies, Boxelder bugs, Brown marmorated stink bugs, Carpet beetles, Centipedes, Clothes moths, Clover mites, Cluster flies, Cockroaches, Phorid flies, Pill bugs, Sciarid flies (fungus gnats), Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spiders, Wasps, Western conifer seed bugs, Yellow jackets, Hide beetles, Hornets, House flies, Kudzu (globular stink) bugs, Leather beetles, Midges, Millipedes, Moths, Multicolored Asian lady beetles, Crickets, Darkling beetles, Dermestids, Earwigs, Elm leaf beetles, Elm seed bugs, Firebrats, Flesh flies, Flies, Fruit flies, Gnats.
WHERE TO APPLY:
- Treat where pests have been seen or found or can find shelter.
- Use only as a spot spray or crack and crevice or void treatments inside buildings and structures.
- Treat entry points, such as around water pipes, doors, windows, and eaves.
- Treat areas where pests normally feed or hide, such as baseboards, corners, around water pipes, behind or under refrigerators, cabinets, sinks, and stoves.
- Mist or foam applications can be made behind veneers, piers, and chimney bases, into rubble foundations, into block voids or structural voids, wall voids, under slabs, stoops, porches, or to the soil in crawlspaces, and other similar voids.
- Spot treat (not to exceed 2 square feet) floor or rugs beneath furniture, in closets, and storage areas, but do not apply to the entire floor area.
- 0.075% - 0.27 fluid ounces (8 milliliters) per gallon of water.
- 0.15% - 0.54 fluid ounces (16 milliliters) per gallon of water.
- Except for bed bugs, use the higher specified rate for severe infestations, faster knockdown, and longer residual. For bed bugs, do not exceed an application rate of 0.075% - 0.27 fluid ounces (8 milliliters) of Temprid FX Insecticide per gallon of water.