The power of Suspend has now improved! Suspend Polyzone features a proprietary polymer layer that protects the active ingredient from weather, irrigation and mechanical abrasion. This controlled release formulation, which resists erosion, ensures your treatment will continue to control targeted pests for up to 90 days outdoors. It also stays right where you put it, so if you want to increase the effectiveness of your treatments, put the science of Suspend Polyzone to work for you.
Suspend PolyZone is now approved for Commercial Food Handling Areas. The newly expanded label includes food handling area applications. The long-lasting residual formulation controls common pests such as flies, ants, roaches - even in wet, warm and greasy environments. Use it in conjection with Maxforce baits for a comprehensive approach in commercial kitchens and food handling facilities.
|Active Ingredient:||Deltamethrin - 4.75%|
|Target pests:||Ants, Bed Bugs, Boxelder Bugs, Brown Marmorated Stink Bugs, Carpenter Ants, Carpet Beetles, Centipedes, Clothes Moths, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Fruit Flies, Gnats, Hornets, Millipedes, Moths, Multi-colored Asian Lady Beetles, Pillbugs, Scorpions, Silverfish, Spiders, Ticks, Wasps, Yellow Jackets
* See Label for complete list
|For use in:||Commercial & Residential Indoors & Outdoors: Crack & Crevice - Schools, Stores, Hospitals, Warehouses; Exterior & Perimeter Buildings, Commercial Food Handling Areas, Lawns, Landscape Ornamental Plants
* See label for complete list
|Application:||0.23 - 1.50 oz. per gallon of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
* See label for complete application instructions
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||CT, NY|
|Shipping Weight:||1.30 lbs|
The only solution with a proven 90-day outdoor residual
- Exclusive polymer technology ensures the active ingredient stays where it’s applied after drying and protects it from weather, irrigation and mechanical interference
- Remains efficacious for up to 90 days on aggressive substrates, including high alkaline surfaces such as cement
- Polymer layer ensures more active ingredient remains available over a longer period of time
- Longer residual means you maintain control with fewer applications
- Better, more uniform distribution of active ingredient particles than possible with conventional SC formulations
- Provides option to increase the interval between perimeter pest management services
- Proven reduction in callback frequency