PREMISE AND PERIMETER PEST CONTROL LambdaStar UltraCap 9.7% is for use as a general surface (nonfood/nonfeed areas), crack and crevice, or spot treatment in, on, and around buildings and structures and their immediate surroundings, and on modes of transport. Areas of use include, but are not limited to, industrial buildings, houses, apartment buildings, laboratories, buses, greenhouses (non-commercial), stores, warehouses, vessels, railcars, trucks, trailers, aircraft (cargo and other non-cabin areas only), schools, nursing homes, hospitals, restaurants, hotels, livestock/poultry housing, pet kennels, food granaries, food grain mills and food manufacturing, processing, and servicing establishments. Nonfood/nonfeed areas of food/feed handling establishments include garbage rooms, lavatories, floor drains (to sewers), entries and vestibules, offices, locker rooms, machine rooms, boiler rooms, garages, mop closets, and storage (after canning or bottling). For indoor applications, LambdaStar UltraCap 9.7% can be reapplied at 21-day intervals if necessary. All outdoor applications, if permitted elsewhere on this label, must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses, if allowed elsewhere on this label:
• Applications to soil or vegetation, as listed on this label, around structures;
• Applications to lawns, turf, and other vegetation, as listed on this label;
• Applications to the side of building, up to maximum height of 3 feet above grade;
• Applications to underside of eaves, soffits, doors, or windows permanently protected from rainfall by a covering, overhang, awning or other structure;
• Applications around potential pest entry points into buildings, when limited to a surface band not to exceed one inch in width;
• Applications made through the use of a coarse, low pressure spray to only those portions of surfaces that are directly above bare soil, lawn, turf, mulch or other vegetation, as listed on this label, and not over an impervious surface, drainage or other condition that could result in runoff into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters, or surface waters to control occasional invaders or aggregating pest. Application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies, or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.