Petcor Flea Spray
|Active Ingredient:||MGK 264 0.62%, Piperonyl butoxide 0.46%, Pyrethrins 0.2%, S-Methoprene 0.27%|
|Target pests:||Fleas, ticks, and lice |
Kills flea eggs for 2 weeks and adults for 1 week
|For use in:||Dogs, Cats, Puppies and Kittens over 12 weeks of age |
* Use Weekly if Pet is Infected
* For preventive use, spray every 2 months
|Application:||Use 1 to 2 pumps per pound that your pet weighs. |
* Start at the head and work your way back to the tail rubbing it in as you go.
* Pets under 10 pounds, wet a towel or cloth and rub it into the fur of the pet rather than spraying them directly.
Petcor will kill adult Fleas on contact, but continues to protect by preventing flea eggs from hatching for up to 30 days.
* You should continue to apply as needed to kill adult fleas found on your pet.
|Shelf Life:||3 Years|
|Shipping Weight:||1.15 lbs|