Due to Fipronil and its accelerated Domino Effect kill, Maxforce FC Roach Bait Stations start to kill roaches in just eight hours. Maxforce Roach Bait Stations with fipronil may be used for the control of small cockroaches such as German or Brown-Banded. Roaches will begin eating the bait immediately and you should expect to see fewer roaches within 3 days. Each bag contains 72 Stations.
|Target pests:||works with small cockroaches such as Brown-banded, and German (Does not work with oriental roaches)|
|For use in:||Commercial, Industrial and Residential. Try to use within 1 year. Do not spray near baits, do not use heavy detergents or cleaners, or do not use in very dusty area.|
|Application:||4-6 stations per 100 sq. ft. Do not use more than 24 stations per residence.|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed.|
|Yield:||72 stations. Try to use within 1 year of opening. Do not spray near baits, do not use heavy detergents or cleaners, or do not use in very dusty area. Good IPM program does rotate baits (bait with different active ingredient) as roaches may not be attracted to the bait matrix of what is being used anymore.|
|Shipping Weight:||1.06 lbs|
How Maxforce FC Roach Bait Stations Work
Maxforce FC Roach Bait Stations are all about fast control and secondary kill. Due to Fipronil and its accelerated Domino Effect kill, Maxforce Roach Bait Stations start to kill roaches in just eight hours. And field tests show 75% population reductions in just two days for roaches. The bait formula is that irresistible, and works that fast.
Fipronil is in the Phenylpyrazole family of insecticides and is used in many products when a delayed kill is desired, such as ant and roach baits. Fipronil disrupts the insect central nervous system, causing hyperexcitation of nerves and muscles.
It's also convenient and easy to use. The small roach station bags contain loose-packed single stations and are re-sealable to keep baits fresh and protected from contamination. Plus, the patented inspectable red station lids now have an additional feature: A debossed lid that's index welded to the base, creating even greater bait station integrity. And, the easy peel-and-stick adhesive makes application fast.
Accelerated Maxforce Domino Effect
Our new fast control formula still gives you superior long-term control of roaches compared to contact sprays. The new active ingredient, Fipronil, provides a unique mode of action that works through both ingestion and contact, knocking down roaches that eat or simply touch the bait. Either way, one contaminated roach or ant kills many others where they live and breed. The Domino Effect still achieves population control, but with faster visible results.
Small cockroaches such as German and Brown-Banded
PESTS CONTROLLED: Small cockroaches such as German or Brown-Banded roaches; exposed, adult stages of beetles: cadelle, cigarette beetle, confused flour beetle, dermestid, drugstore beetle, flat grain beetle, granary weevil, lesser grain borer, lesser mealworm, merchant grain beetle, red flour beetle, rice weevil, rusty grain beetle, saw-toothed grain beetle, spider beetle, or warehouse beetle
Target Uses of Maxforce FC Roach Bait Stations
Maxforce FC Roach Bait Stations can be used in virtually any roach infestation of small roaches (do not use for large roaches such as Oriental roaches). Stations are ready-to-use and require no extra cleanup, so they require no maintenance except monitoring and replacing as needed. Maxforce FC Roach Bait Stations have a unique child-resistant design, so they can be used even in sensitive situations. Bait stations also protect the bait from contamination like dust or other debris. The included adhesive also makes stations easy to apply discreetly, in any orientation, for use in public areas.
Maxforce FC Roach Bait Stations are also labeled for exposed adults of a variety of stored product beetles and can be used in food/feed handling facilities.
Bait stations are the preferred formulation when harsh conditions exist in treatment sites that may compromise gel baits. Use stations where high moisture/humidity, temperature extremes or dust may reduce long term gel attractiveness. Examples of such sites include: dishwashing rooms; drop ceiling spaces; ovens and steam tables. Stations may also be a better long-term control choice in harborage sites that are difficult to service regularly, or may be sensitive to other formulations such as sprays and/or dusts. Examples of these sites include: inside appliances; vending machines, around electronics and in and around animal habitats.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Fipronil 0.05%
1. Place bait stations in areas where cockroaches have been seen and where they hide. Cockroaches infest dark, warm, damp locations.
2. The bait stations can be stuck to a vertical surface by peeling off the protective strip to expose adhesive.
3. For effective roach control use 4-6 bait stations per 100 sq. ft. of horizontal surface area. Place adjacent to walls and flush in corners. Do not place more than 24 bait stations per residence. For outdoor use, place stations adjacent to structure.
4. Do not spray the bait stations. Avoid placing the bait stations on freshly sprayed surfaces.
5. Roaches will begin eating the bait immediately and you should expect to see fewer roaches within 3 days.
6. Inspect all bait stations and replace as needed for continual control of roaches.
For Pantry Pests:
Remove and dispose of infested foodstuffs. Clean up spilled foodstuffs from cupboard or food storage area. Once feeding on bait begins, most adult beetles will be killed within 7 days. Apply using the same rates outlined above.
Always read the product label completely before use.
Each bag contains 72 bait stations, treating at least 1,200 to 1,800 square feet of horizontal surface.
Standard Application Rates
*Use 4-6 bait stations per 100 sq. ft. of horizontal surface area. Do not use more than 24 stations per residence.
For use in the following areas:
Anywhere cockroaches are a problem, such as residential, warehousing and commercial establishments, including food service, food manufacturing and food processing facilities, hospitals, schools, daycare centers, nursing homes, health care facilities, laboratories, computer and electronic equipment facilities, pet shops, zoos, basements, buses, boats, trains and aircraft
Following is a general room-by-room placement guide for Maxforce Roach Bait Stations (Exact placement should be based on a complete monitoring and inspection.
Kitchen FC Bait Station Placements
* Refrigerator: Between refrigerator and nearby appliance, such as the dishwasher
* Sink: Alongside pipe collar where drainpipe enters the wall
* Cupboards: Flush mounted against an upper corner
* Other appliances: Behind microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, etc.
* Floor placements: Underneath dishwasher and/or oven
Kitchen Gel Placements
* Drawers: Alongside the interior of the door frame
* Cupboards: Underneath selected cupboards where frame meets wall
* Counter: Underneath counter where sink is located
* Fume Hood: Along the inside rear corner of hood (ensure no gel will drip onto stove top)
Bathroom Bait Station Placements
* Toilet: Mounted on upper rear corner of tank
* Lower Cabinets: Flush mounted against an upper corner
* Sink: Alongside pipe collar where drainpipe enters the wall
Bathroom Gel Placements
* Sink: Upward angle into the overflow drain
* Condensation Surfaces: Places where condensation can build up such as the tops of doorframes and medicine cabinets, and alongside decorations
Other Rooms (Indoors) Bait Station Placements
* Closets: Flush mounted against an upper corner
* Appliances: Behind the television, stereo, computer monitor, fish tank, wall clocks, light fixtures, etc.
* Dressers: Flush mounted in corner alongside the interior of the drawer frame
* Furniture: Under base of couch and/or bed where crumbs accumulate
* Utility Room/Area: Underneath hot water heater and/or adjacent to washing machine
* Garage: Flush mounted to door frame where roaches can enter residence
Other Room Gel Placements
* Interior piping: Around all exposed interior pipe channels (such as hot water heater inlet)
Use stations adjacent to structure only. Applications protected from rain, direct sunlight, and other environmental impact will be most successful.
Outdoors Gel Placements
* Rain Gutters: Apply in seam between rain gutters and roof
* Attic and Soffit Vents: Between air vent holes
* Siding: Under siding/molding
* Exposed pipes: Around all exterior pipe collars or where pipe enters wall
* Also: In brick weep holes, in window cracks and crevices, around decks and stairs, around the intake vents of air conditioning units
Maxforce FC Roach Bait Stations Features
*Starts killing roaches in hours by contact or ingestion.
*Low impact, child-resistant design.
*Safe to use in sensitive areas, especially when sprays are not acceptable.
*No vapor, no fumes, no mess.
*Easy peel-and-stick adhesive.
*Transparent red top enables easy monitoring while giving roaches their preferred environment of darkness, since roaches do not see light in the red spectrum.
*Square base plate design fits exactly into corners and along edges so that roaches are guided directly to the bait.
*Use within 1 year of opening.
*Do not apply sprays or harsh cleaners on top of bait stations or where bait stations will be used.
*Stations are useful in areas when harsh conditions exist that may compromise gels, such as high moisture/humidity, temperature extremes, or dust. Stations are also helpful in sites that are difficult to service regularly.
*Bait stations can be used as monitors of roach activity in areas prone to infestation.
*Sanitation should always be the top priority when treating for roaches!
*Good programs rotate baits to avoid resistance. Change baits every few months or alternate with different bait (and different active ingredients) for best results.