InVict Xpress Granular Bait is a proprietary broad spectrum, multi-granule bait matrix with Imidacloprid that provides extremely fast kill of a variety of insects including ants, crickets, cockroaches, mole crickets, earwigs, firebrats, and silverfish. The powerful combination Imidacloprid and the irrestible bait matrix prove too much for listed insects and rapidly kill large populations. Use indoors, outdoors, and on turf. No personal protection equipment (PPE) required.
|Active Ingredient:||Imidacloprid - 0.5%|
|Target pests:||Kills Roaches, Ants*, Crickets, Mole Crickets, Silverfish, Firebrats, and Earwigs. |
Kills Acrobat, Allegheny, Argentine, Big-headed, Cornfield, Crazy, Ghost, Little Black, Odorous House, Pavement, Pyramid, Rover, Thief and White-footed Ants*.
*Except Carpenter, Fire, Pharaoh and Harvester Ants
|For use in:||Homes, Apartments, Commercial, Industrial, Recreational, Health Care, Schools, Daycare, Garages, Lawns, Landscape Beds, Ornamental Turf, Parks, Athletic Fields and Golf Courses|
|Application:||* See label for complete application instructions|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||CT, NY|
|Shipping Weight:||0.65 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Rockwell Labs (Mfg. Number: IXGB008)|
How InVict Xpress Granular Bait Works
InVict Xpress Granular Bait has multiple food attractants to attract a variety of target pests. Roaches, crickets, silverfish, firebrats, and earwigs discover the bait while foraging and consume the active ingredient. Worker ants cannot eat solid food, so they pick up the bait and take it back to the nest and feed it to the larvae. The larvae digest solid food and excrete liquid food for the rest of the colony.
The active ingredient Imidacloprid is a neonicotinoid insecticide. Neonicotinoids refer to the class neuro-active insecticides that are modeled after nicotine. Imidacloprid works by disrupting inhibiting stimuli transmission within the nervous system of a given insect when that insect either ingests or absorbs the poison into its body. More specifically, imidacloprid blocks a certain type of neuronal pathways which are much more prevalent in insects than mammals. That is why the chemical is much more toxic to insects than humans or animals. Imidacloprid works slowly enough for ants to transfer the active ingredient throughout the colony, yet quickly enough to control listed pest populations.
Cockroaches, Silverfish, Firebrats, Ants (excluding Carpenter, Fire, Pharaoh, and Harvester), Crickets, Mole Crickets, Earwigs
PESTS CONTROLLED: Roaches, Crickets, Mole Crickets, Silverfish, Firebrats, Earwigs, Ants (Acrobat, Allegheny, Argentine, Big-Headed, Cornfield, Crazy, Ghost, Little Black, Odorous House, Pavement, Pyramid, Rover, Thief, and White-Footed)
InVict Xpress is a versatile granular bait for both indoor and outdoor use. Indoors, use InVict Xpress in bait stations, apply directly into cracks and crevices or voids, or sprinkle in attics, crawl spaces, and unfinished basements to treat listed pests. Outdoors, use as a perimeter application, broadcast application, or to spot treat ant mounds and trails. Use InVict Xpress as a protein bait when baiting for ants (use in conjunction with a sweet liquid or gel bait for best results). InVict Xpress can be applied around rodent bait stations to control insects attracted to these areas. InVict Xpress is also labeled for use in food handling establishments, even in Federally Inspected food plants.
InVict Xpress Granular Bait will be effective longest in dry areas. Do not water in after treatment. InVict Xpress Granular should not be used in areas sprayed with residual sprays, and it is a great alternative to sprays in sensitive areas where spraying is prohibited or undesirable. InVict Xpress is even labeled for use in fruit and vegetable gardens and home greenhouses. InVict Xpress is ready to use and easy to apply directly from the smaller containers or using a hand spreader or bulb duster for crack and crevice applications.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Imidacloprid 0.5%
Apply in areas where listed pests are found or known to harbor. If the perimeter is treated with a repellent insecticide (e.g., pyrethroid), the bait may still be used around the perimeter, but it should be applied in a band outside the repellent barrier for best results. Bait applied outdoors will degrade naturally if not consumed. Apply in bait stations or as crack and crevice treatment indoors. Use in areas inaccessible to children and pets.
Outdoor Perimeter Applications:
Apply in a band 1-3 feet wide around the perimeter of buildings at a rate of 0.5-1 oz. per 100 sq. ft. Use a hand shaker, duster or mechanical spreader to apply. For example, a 2 foot band around a 200 linear foot building would require 8-16 tbsp. (1/2-1 cup) of bait. Also apply around exterior light fixtures and along the edges of sidewalks, patios and driveways and under decks.
Apply bait evenly over the affected area using a hand shaker or mechanical spreader at a rate of 4 – 8 oz. per 1000 square feet or 10 - 20 lbs. per acre. The product should not be watered in.
Apply bait only in areas inaccessible to children and pets, or in tamper-resistant bait stations. Use a hand shaker or duster to apply bait. Apply up to 0.5 oz. (2 tbsp.) per crack, crevice or void, or at a rate of 0.5 oz. (2 tbsp.) per 100 sq. ft.
*** Always read the product label completely before use ***
* Each 8 oz. bottle treats 800-1,600 square feet of perimeter application, 500-1,000 square feet of turf application, or about 1,600 sq. ft. indoors. Chose this size for small treatments.
* A 4 lb. shaker jug treats 6,400-12,800 sq. ft. of perimeter application, 8,000-16,000 sq. ft. (up to about 1/3 Acre) of turf application, or about 12,800 sq. ft. of indoor applications. Chose this size for most home perimeter or broadcast turf application.
* A 25 lb. carton will treat approximately 1 to 2.3 Acres for broadcast turf application. Chose this size for professional use or for larger or multiple treatments in one season.
Standard Application Rates:
- 1/2 – 1 oz. (2-4 tbsp.) per 100 sq. ft. – Perimeter application
- 1/2 – 1 oz. (2-4 tbsp.) – Around ant mounds or along ant trails
- 4 – 8 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. (10-20 lbs. per Acre) – Turf application
- 1 oz. per 100 sq. ft. – Sewer application
- 0.5 oz. (2 tbsp.) per crack, crevice, or void or per 100 sq. ft. – Indoor applications
For use in the following areas:
In and around structures, including homes, apartments, commercial, industrial, municipal, institutional, research, recreational, health care, educational, daycare, hospitality and agricultural buildings and other man-made structures, garages, transport vehicles, sewers, animal research facilities, and food service, storage, handling and processing establishments. Turf sites include lawns, landscape beds, ornamental turf, parks, playing fields, right-of-ways, golf course greens and tee boxes, and home greenhouses; food processing and food handling establishments, including Federally-Inspected food plants
General: Apply in trash closets, utility closets, dropped ceilings, under and behind appliances and vending machines, in wall voids and voids under and behind cabinets, sinks and tubs, in drawer wells, garbage chutes, pipe chases, elevator pits, around drains, around electrical conduits and in cracks and crevices where insects may harbor. Focus application in areas where insects or their signs are seen. Reapply bait after one week if infestation is still present. The bait may be broadcast in unfinished attics, basements and crawlspaces provided children do not have access to these areas.
- In attics, be sure to get bait near the eaves and vent pipes where insects often first enter, as well as around any pipes or potential access points between the attic and the main structure. Attics should have proper ventilation to insure that no food odor from the bait seeps into the living area, particularly in hot weather. If in doubt, apply the product in a manner such that it can be easily removed.
- Electrical switch plate covers can be removed to allow access to voids, but bait shouldn’t be applied directly in electrical boxes.
- If there are cracks between baseboards, cabinets, doorframes, hinges, counters or trim, and walls, these cracks can be lightly dusted with bait. If practical, these areas can be sealed once insect problems have been eliminated, to help prevent future problems.
- Insects need moisture, so kitchen and bath areas and areas immediately surrounding them, and any other damp areas should be carefully inspected and treated if necessary. As a separate matter from the use of this product, as part of an IPM program, it is advisable to fix any leaks to minimize structural damage and odors, and to prevent potential chronic insect problems.
Food Processing and Handling Establishments, Including Federally-Inspected Food Plants: In food areas, including serving areas while the establishment is in operation, only apply bait in cracks, crevices, and other inaccessible areas, or in tamper-resistant bait stations. Never apply bait directly to a surface where food is stored, prepared or served. Follow above directions for crack and crevice placement.
- Pay particular attention to potential insect harborage sites such as mulch beds, flowerbeds, fruit and vegetable gardens, compost heaps, wood piles, trees, stumps and trash areas and apply bait at the more liberal application rate in these areas. *Home greenhouses: Apply bait on and under benches. Do not apply bait directly in flats or pots.
- Pets may be attracted to this product. Do not pile the bait in exposed areas.
- The bait may also be sprinkled in and around rodent bait stations to control insects that harbor in these stations.
- Ants: apply ½ to 1 oz. of bait around ant mounds and sprinkle along foraging trails. For ants, pay particular attention to harborage areas and apply bait around trees and stumps, in tree cavities, in and around firewood piles, around landscaping stones and in mulch beds. Bait may also be applied in insect bait stations. Reapply bait after one week if infestation is still present.
- To prevent large insect populations from developing around structures in warm months, a quarterly application around the perimeter and to harborage areas, as described above, is recommended. This treatment is particularly effective to help prevent the establishment of large colonies of pest ants.
- As a separate matter from the use of this product, as part of an IPM program, it is recommended that overhanging trees and other vegetation touching the structure be trimmed back, and cracks or gaps around pipes and window and door frames be sealed to minimize potential insect entry into buildings.
- Mole Crickets: Results will be best if the area is irrigated prior to bait treatment. Mole crickets typically come to the surface to feed in the evening.
InVict Xpress Granular Bait Features
- Multiple food attractants make bait accepted by many different pests.
- Outdoor, Indoor, and Turf use.
- Labeled for use in food handling establishments and Federally-Inspected food plants.
- No Personal Protective Equipment required for application.
- Labeled for use in fruit and vegetable gardens and compost heaps.
- Granules are effective for longest when dry. Do not water in granules. Store and apply out of wet areas.
- Ant colony dietary needs can change frequently. It is most effective to offer additional baits such as Maxforce FC Ant Bait Gel.
- Do not use baits in areas where residual sprays have been or will be applied.
- Can be used in convenient and clear bait plate stations for easy monitoring and clean-up. This is especially helpful near food-handling areas, such as in kitchens.
- Bait will be most effective if used within one year of opening.
- May be sprinkled around rodent bait stations to control insects attracted to these areas.
- For pet safety, do not pile bait in exposed areas or use in tamper resistant bait stations.
- Do not disturb the natural behavior of trailing ants or foraging ants, placements should be made near the ants, but not on them or in the middle of the trail. By disrupting their normal behavior, bait avoidance may occur.