Drione dust is a non-staining, odorless insecticide dust with pyrethrins that kills a wide variety of general household pests including bed bugs, ants, roaches, crickets, centipedes, spiders, beetles, ticks, fleas, mites, silverfish and more. Effective for up to 6 months if left undisturbed.
Commercial Use Only
|Active Ingredient:||Pyrethrins - 1.0% |
Piperonyl Butoxide - 10.0%
Amorphous Silica Gel - 40.0%
|Target pests:||Ants, Bees, Bedbugs, Boxelder bugs, Cadelles, Centipedes, Cheese mites, Cigarette beetles, Cockroaches, spiders, drywood termites, fleas, beetles, lice, pillbugs, scorpions, ticks, wasps, and others |
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||For use in and around food processing plants and warehouses, bakeries, beverage plants, restaurants, supermarkets, meat and poultry processing plants, hotels, motels, hospitals and schools |
LIMITED to CRACK & CREVICE TREATMENT ONLY:
Using a bulbous duster, apply a small amount of mater ial directly into cracks and crevices such as joints between construction or between equipment bases and the floor, wall voids, motor housings, junction boxes or switch boxes, conduits or hollow equipment legs
|Application:||* See label for complete application instructions|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK|
|Shipping Weight:||1.17 lbs|
DESCRIPTION: Drione dust is a desiccant dust with a residual of over 6 months.
Drione dust is labeled for Ants, Bees, Bedbugs, Boxelder bugs, Cadelles, Centipedes, Cheese mites, Cigarette beetles, Cockroaches, American, Oriental, Confused flour beetles, Dark mealworms, Drugstore beetles, Drywood termites, Earwigs, Fleas, firebrats, Grain beetles, Grain mites, Granary weevils, Ground beetles, Lice, Millipedes, Pillbugs, Red flour beetles, Sawtoothed grain beetles, Scorpions, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spiders, Ticks, Wasps, Drione dust may be used in non-food areas such as cracks and crevices in homes, office buildings, schools, warehouses, etc.
USE: Drione dust is best applied with a hand duster. Apply to cracks, crevices, wall voids, and underneath appliances. Do not apply in or around ventilation, vents, or HVAC units, or food areas.
Tips for using Drione dust:
- Within food areas, application of DRIONE® is limited to crack and crevice treatment only.
- Care should be taken to avoid depositing the product onto exposed surfaces or introducing the material into the air. Avoid contamination of food or food processing surfaces.
- For applications in non-food areas, apply a continuous visible film where insects hide: Underneath and behind stairs, refrigerators and appliances and on, around, and behind moldings, shelving, baseboards, pipe openings, cracks and crevices.
- For severe infestations, apply Drione behind cabinets and walls, in crawl spaces and attics.