Deltamethrin in a new water-dispersible carrier to provide quick knockdown and lasting control of insect pests in lawns and landscaped areas.
IMPORTANT! Because of the wide range in shipping costs depending on where it is shipping to, we've decided to not offer free shipping on this item. Two bags can ship for not much more than one. If ordering more than three bags please split them into multiple orders so the weight doesn't go over the FedEx weight limit of 70 lbs.
|Active Ingredient:||Deltamethrin 0.10%|
|Target pests:||Cockroaches, Chinch Bugs and other lawn insects
* Controls home invading insects and surface feeding insects
|For use in:||Lawns, Landscaping Ornaments and Perimeter Treatments|
|Application:||* See label for complete application instructions|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||NY, CT|
|Coverage Area:||20 lbs. treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.|
|Shipping Weight:||20.10 lbs|
Active Ingredient: Deltamethrin - 0.10%
The new, improved formulation for DELTAGARD® G Insecticide with DeltaGard delivers the strength of DeltaGard brand deltamethrin in a new water-dispersible carrier to provide quick knockdown and lasting control of ants and other crawling insects. Its smaller granule size enables easier calibration and spreading, and provides better coverage. In fact, its granules fall through vegetative cover and heavy mulch to effectively treat hard-to-reach areas where pests may be foraging, trailing, or nesting.
DeltaGard G does not have the potential to stain concrete or damage plants. And it even resists particle damage until water is added. Its cost-effective low application rate protects up to 10,000 square feet with a single 20-pound bag. The formulation has virtually no odor after application, and is available in new resealable plastic bags.
DeltaGard G Granules can be used as a perimeter barrier or as a broadcast treatment over your entire yard and landscaped areas. One 20 lb. bag covers up to 10,000 square feet. Always read the label.
Tips for Use:
- DELTAGARD G can be applied to home lawns for general lawn surface feeding insect pests and for perimeter pests. The rate is 2 to 3 pounds per 1,000 square feet. Granules can be applied with conventional spreaders or equivalent equipment, such as shaker cans.
- For lawn applications, optimum results are achieved when the granules are watered into the turf.
- For perimeter applications, treat a band 5 to 10 feet wide around and adjacent to the building.
- For ant mounds and nests and digger wasp ground nests, sprinkle 1 to 2 teaspoons over the nest.
- Red imported fire ant mounds can be treated with up to 1 teaspoon over each mound, and up to 2 feet around each mound. One gallon of water lightly sprinkled over the mound will dissolve the granules and improve control.
Annual bluegrass Weevil, Ants (Acrobat, Argentine, Big headed, Cornfield, Harvester, Leafcutter, Little black, Pavement, Pyramid ants), Army worms , Bermuda grass mites, Billbugs (adult), Black Turfgrass Ataenius, Boxelder Bugs, Centipedes, Chiggers, Chinch bugs, Clover mites, Cockroaches, Crickets, Cutworms, Darkling ground beetles, Digger wasps, Essex skipper, Field crickets, Fiery skipper, Fire ants, Flea beetles, Grasshoppers, Japanese beetle (adults), Lawn moths, Leafhoppers, Mealybugs (adults), Scorpions, Silverfish and firebrats, Sod webworms, Sowbugs, Spiders, Spittlebugs, Springtails, Ticks (including but not limited to): Bear tick, Black-legged tick, Brown dog tick, Deer tick, Lone star tick, Western black-legged tick, Wood tick, Vegetable weevils