Catchmaster glue boards (Model 72MB) are non-poisonous mouse and insect glue traps with a peanut butter fragrance. Great for trapping mice, fruit flies, grain moths, cockroaches, crickets and other insects. Catchmaster glue boards can lie completely flat like a sheet (better for catching mice), or you can fold them to form a square box that protects the glue from falling objects and dust. Great for use in homes, restaurants, bars, offices, etc. Boards measure 5"x8". Sold by the case (72 boards), or in packs of 12 each.
|Target pests:||Mice and Insects|
|For use in:||Situations where Poisons or Snap Traps are Prohibited or Discouraged |
Residential, Commercial, Industrial Buildings
Indoors: In Places not readily accessible to Pets and Children
|Application:||Place Glue Board near Baseboards, Corners, along Walls, or in spaces where pests are likely to travel |
Used either Flat or Folded into a Covered Trap
|Pet safe:||Vegetable oil will dissolve the glue if needed. Should be used in places not readily accessible to pets and children to prevent tampering|
|Dimensions:||8 in. Length x 5 in. Width|
|Material / Construction:||Disposable Cardboard|
|Special Features:||Peanut butter scented glue, low profile of these glue boards allows for easy placement, non-toxic, lies flat or can be folded to protect from falling objects and dust|
|Shipping Weight:||5.20 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Catchmaster (Mfg. Number: 72MB)|
How Catchmaster 72MB Glue Boards Work
The Catchmaster 72MB is a non-poisonous cardboard glue trap that captures mice, roaches, and insects on contact. Catchmaster glue boards have no insecticides or rodenticides, and the 72MB has a peanut butter scent that acts as an attractant to mice. (This is a synthetic scent that contains no peanut allergens.) Glue will remain most effective in moderate temperatures, but not in direct sunlight or freezing temperatures.
The Catchmaster 72MB will catch any insect pests and mice that cross its path. This trap can be used flat, flush with the floor, or it can be folded into a tunnel to create a dark space that is also protected from dust and debris.
Mice and insect such as roaches, crickets, spiders, earwigs, millipedes, and flying pests.
Catchmaster Glue Boards are an excellent choice for the capture of mice, rats, and other small rodents and insects in the home. With no poisons, rodenticides, or pesticides, these glue boards use a special adhesive type of glue scented with peanut butter to stop rodents in their tracks. When it comes to pest glue boards, Catchmaster has been called “the Duracell of Glues” as compared to competitors’ glues that can become hard and rubbery after 30 to 90 days. The glue in Catchmaster glue traps is effective for at least one year and is not toxic to people or pets. They also contain no oil like other glue board products, as oil mixes with the body chemistry of the rodent allowing for escape. The low profile of these glue boards allows for easy placement of traps. Use the 72MB flat, or fold into a tunnel shape to protect from dust.
Glue boards may be used as a stand alone treatment measure for rodents or as an additional tool to baiting. If you know the rodents’ running paths, place a Catchmaster Glue Board wherever rodents have been seen to travel, ideally close to the wall in places not readily accessible to pets and children. If by chance a pet or non-targeted animal gets stuck to the glue trap, household vegetable oil may be applied for painless release.
Be aware that insects and mice trapped on a glue board may still be alive when you find them. If this is a concern, consider using snap traps or multi-catch traps. Be sure to place glue boards out of reach of children and pets. Catchmaster 72MB Glue Boards are easier to use than snap traps, inexpensive, and disposable.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: No insecticide/rodenticide active ingredient, only glue and peanut butter scent
Use Catchmaster 72MB Mouse/Insect Glue Boards where insect pests or mice have been seen or are likely to be found. Place glue boards flush against walls, in corners, or in other areas pests are likely to travel. In dusty areas, fold the glue board into a tunnel shape to protect from dust and debris. This tunnel shape is also helpful for catching mice in areas with less shelter. Discard in the trash after use.
* If folding over a drain (such as for drain flies) or into a box shape, make creases before peeling off protective plastic sheet for easier manipulation of the cardboard. Use the included tab and slot closure to secure box shape.
* Always use and store out of reach of children and pets. Vegetable or mineral oil can be used to dissolve glue, if needed.
Catchmaster 72 MB Glue Boards come in packs of 12 or cases of 72 boards. The amount needed will vary with target use and level of infestation. Boards measure 8 in. x 5 in. when flat.
Standard Application Rates
Place traps for mice every 6-10 feet. For insects, place wherever activity is suspected or seen.
For use in the following areas:
Use indoors in residential, commercial, or industrial buildings, in areas not readily accessible to children or pets.
Inspect for signs of pest activity, such as dead insects, food debris, or feces from mice. Place glue boards horizontally against baseboards, in corners, or in other areas pests are likely to be found. Use in corners of garages or storage areas, under appliances or furniture, or wherever mouse or insect activity is suspected. Do not use in areas easily accessible to children or pets. Do not place on moist surfaces or in areas likely to be exposed to water. Extreme heat may cause glue to melt. Discard in the trash after use or if covered in dust or other debris.
Catchmaster 72MB glue boards are not intended for outdoor use. Heat and direct sunlight can melt the glue, dust and other debris will stick to the glue and reduce trapping area, and rain may damage the cardboard.
Catchmaster 72MB Mouse/Insect Glue Board Features
- Peanut butter scent attracts mice, does not contain allergens.
- Mouse capture without snap traps or rodenticides.
- Easy monitoring of insect pests.
- Simply dispose in the garbage after use.
- Inexpensive method of control.
- Easy to use in sensitive environments.
- Mice and insects die on the board, rather than an unknown location.
- Board easily folds into a tunnel shape to protect from dust and debris.
- Store out of extreme temperatures and direct sunlight; boards are not weatherproof.
- Use out of reach of children and pets or in pest monitors.
- Vegetable oil will dissolve glue if needed (e.g., if stuck to a pet).
- When folding at an angle over drains or into a box, fold creases before removing plastic film.
- Glue boards are helpful for pests difficult to kill with insecticides, such as spiders and crickets.
- This glue board is too small for rats. Use rat glue traps for rats.
- Use thumbtacks, nails, or staples to holds traps in place on small ledges, in vertical positions, or in other areas where boards may be easily dislocated.
- When monitoring insects, use a permanent marker to indicate pests already counted, then continue to use board until full.