Advance Dual Choice Ant Bait Stations
With Dual Choice Ant Bait Stations ants won’t be able to resist the dual choice bait matrix available in each station. When the bait is carried to the nest, it will kill the queen and eventually eliminate the entire colony! 1 box contains 72 stations.
|Active Ingredient:||Abamectin 0.011%|
|Target pests:||Pharaoh Ants, Cornfield Ants, Argentine Ants and a Variety of Household Ants|
|For use in:||Apartments, Campgrounds, Food Storage Areas, Homes, Hospitals, Hotels, Meat Packing and Food Processing Plants, Motels, Nursing Homes, Resorts, Restaurants and other Food Handling Establishments, Schools, Supermarkets, Transportation Equipment (Buses, Boats, Ships, Trains, Trucks, Planes), Utilities, Warehouses and other Commercial and Industrial Buildings|
|Application:||Normally 3-4 stations for an average size room or 6-8 stations for a heavy infestation|
|Pet safe:||Yes; if used as directed on label|
|Shipping Weight:||1.20 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Whitmire Micro-Gen (Mfg. Number: 59012032)|
- Each Advance 360A station contains two different bait matrixes to ensure efficacy among both carbohydrate- and protein-feeding ants
- Advance 360A is available in 4-station "stay-fresh" packs
- Advance 360A is labeled for indoor and outdoor use
- Advance 360A Dual Choice Bait Stations are child-resistant so you can rest easy.
* TIP: ADVANCE 360A Dual Choice Ant Bait Stations contain a slow acting insect bait. For best results placement of the bait should be into or near insect harborage sites.
To Control Ants with Advance 3601 Dual Choice Ant Bait:
Concentrate treatment at insect activity sites. Ants are attracted to the bait and it is carried back to the nest to kill the queen and destroy the colony.
- Break bait stations apart from the plastic frame. To stick on vertical surfaces, remove peel and stick backing on reverse side of bait station.
- For thorough ant control, use as many bait stations as necessary (normally 3-4 stations for an average size room or 6-8 stations for a heavy infestation).
- For best results, also place bait stations along walls, baseboards, in corners, under sinks, in cabinets, pantries, near plumbing, electrical lines, potted plants, waste receptacles, sensitive electronic equipment, inside drop ceilings, wall voids, under and around equipment and appliances.
- Replace ant bait stations when necessary, approximately every 3 months.